Thursday 30 April 2015

Recent Work

Just a quick update tonight to show a model I recently completed for a reboot of the painting competition on the Steve Dean Forum.


I started this for one of the bonus rounds on the Analogue Hobbies Challenge but didn't get it finished in time.
I've always liked the old Citadel Sisters of Battle figures and this was very enjoyable to paint.  I may change the base to a resin one in the future.

I made it through the first round but it's deservedly going out to some very nice 15mm Empire knights which you can see here.

I plan to paint more one off figures like this from now on as they break up the army painting and allow me to try techniques and colours I don't normally use.


The first unit of skeleton cavalry should be finished over the weekend with pictures to follow shortly afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment