Tuesday 1 October 2013

6mm Napoleonic Russians

I've finally given in and realised that my limited painting time and gaming space just aren't compatible with 28mm for recreating Napoleon's 1814 campaign.  The reasons for this are explained on my Napoleonic blog (La Patrie en Danger) along with my initial plans for this project.

After a trip down to Castle Donnington at the weekend I now have a couple of packs of 6mm Russian Infantry in greatcoats from Baccus.  I'll get these painted over the next week or so and post some pictures along with my initial reactions to this size of figure.

I have to say that I am amazed at how much detail these little chaps have on them and I'm looking forward to painting them.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the crazy world of 6mm. The hardest part will be deciding what level of detail you need to paint to suit the painting speed you want to achieve. The most common error is to try and paint in all the detail

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steps and link to download the CBSE books are explained below. Parents may download chapters or complete books.For the schools who have not prescribed CBSE books, students may still refer to the CBSE books as the same are the basis of the curriculum prescribed for all CBSE schools. CBSE 1st Class e-Books All are advised to download the CBSE books only from the official website only to ensure that they have the latest edition of the curriculum.

    ReplyDelete